sissy_katye_diary

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

frist week

Well it's been the first week, not a lot happened i pissed my mistress off once so I had to where a diaper one night. On Friday I had completed my task so I was not spanked I was tied to the bed for about 30 min then mistress took some photos of my tied, I will try and have them up soon. on sat day night we went on paltalk for about 60 min. I was on cam cleaning the bedroom in my maids outfit. It was a bit of fun but because it was the first time mistress got board quickly. Not shore just yet how to make it more instring for her. i was given my next task to complete as well as walking I have to make shore i brush my teeth every night. Doesn’t sound like much i know but I was borne lucky I have prefect teeth and never had to look after them. Also I’m lazy and mistress means to correct this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home