sissy_katye_diary

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

wenday second week

Well it's wenday in my second week well not a lot happing during the week I got this blog started. And twice on my walk mistress made me where a diaper I didn’t have to go for my walk last night we were busy and we got back to late. I’m wherein a diaper as I Wright this I used to like wherein them, I guess I still do but it's different when your made. On my walk I wore 2 dispose bull diapers they made a lot of noise as I walked. i hope the 2 people i walked past didn’t know. Well maybe I do lol. We will have no kids this staday night so it could be fun. Well if anything instring happens i will post photos or video on a site called bdsm hub and the links for them hear so will just have to wate and see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home